Success Starts Here
Our values are part of our culture. They guide the way we work with our customers, partners and within our own company.
Our company only succeeds when our customers and partners win new contracts or the government improves operations or improves the quality of life of our service members and their families.
Through trust and honesty, integrity, accountability, passion, and pursuit of excellence, we have developed an environment which enables our vision and accelerates our customer's objectives.
Trust and Honesty
The most fundamental ethical value in our personal and professional lives. We trust those who are honest. Honesty is about conveying the truth without misleading or deceiving.
- Truthfulness - Truthfulness requires that we never intentionally misrepresent a fact.
- Sincerity/Non-Deception - Sincerity requires that we never act, say half-truths or stay silent in order to create perceptions or impressions that are untrue or misleading.
- Frankness - Being forthright requires being honest and volunteering information that someone requires to make financial and non-financial decisions.
Honest Conduct - Honesty prohibits theft, fraud, trickery, and omission of facts that provides an advantage to one person or one company.
Integrity is making the same decision, regardless of situation and regardless of whether we are at home, at work, in public, or alone - with positive intent.
Accountability applies to both RSM Federal and every customer and partner we work with. It requires individual and corporate responsibility for what we say, what we do, and the results of our actions.
- Take responsibility for our actions
- Collaborate on decisions that impact our customers
- Always do the best we can for ourselves and our customers
- Accomplish tasks as agreed to
We are as passionate about our business as we are about the businesses of our customers. We take as much pride in your successes as we do our own. Passion is the positive and optimistic mentality we bring to everything we do or touch. Passion is an enabler for creativity and innovation. Passion is what enables us to boldly protect our reputation and the reputation of our customers.
Pursuit of Excellence
The pursuit of excellence is the difference between a job and an occupation. An occupation is defined as "lifelong learning." Other's rely on RSM Federal for our knowledge, experience, and effectiveness in the federal space.
- Diligence. We are reliable, prepared and informed about the market we support and the vision and objectives of our customers.
- Perseverance. We are responsible for finishing what we start and overcoming challenges.
- Continuous Improvement. We are constantly evaluating our processes and review lessons learned after every engagement.