Business Capture and Related Government Consulting Services
Whether you need a second opinion, insights on how to market to a specific agency, or assistance in developing a tailored marketing, sales, and teaming strategy, RSM Federal's mission is to educate you on the market, improve your engagement, help you take advantage of qualified opportunities, and win new contracts.
RSM Federal works with small and mid-tier companies to differentiate, position, team, communicate value, and win government contracts. Whether you're an entrepreneur just starting your business or a $250 million company that wants to increase revenue, we have a wide range of cost-effective products, services, and programs that are award winning and nationally recognized with a proven track record. Most small businesses can not afford consultants with the level of quality, expertise, and proven performance that larger firms can afford to pay.
RSM Federal designs it's services and solutions to provide the same level of expertise at a cost that small businesses can afford. We manage one of the industry's largest libraries for government contracting techniques and strategies. If you look, you'll find references to our content all over the Internet. Over the last eight years, we have developed some of the industries most comprehensive resources, tools, and programs. If you want to navigate the federal market and learn how to successfully position for and win government contracts, RSM Federal is an industry leader with a proven track record.
Most companies can communicate and market the features of their products and services. Fewer companies can communicate value. Only a small percentage can bridge their value with their customer's challenges, requirements, and objectives. If you currently support or plan to target the Department of Defense, State and Local, or Federal Agencies, standing out from the thousands of other businesses is a process more critical than the products you sell or the services you provide.
RSM Federal provides the following consulting services:
Every company has different requirements and challenges, whether you sell products or services. Each of the below services and business requirements are inter-connected. When we provide support, it's often in ALL the groups listed below.
- Sales Strategies - Prospecting, Business Development, Sales
- Market Intelligence, Opportunity Identification, and Qualification
- Advanced Teaming Strategies (with small and large businesses)
- Communicating Differentiation to Facilitate Competitive Advantage
- Communicating Value Through Quantifiable and Qualifiable Metrics
- How to Engage and Position During Government Prospect Meetings
- Marketing and Positioning
- Content Marketing and Creation - Creating an SME Platform
- Customer Relationship Management
- Bid - No Bid Strategies and Time Management
- Responding to Sources Sought to Influence Acquisition
- Pricing Strategies
- Growth and Innovation Strategies
- Protesting - When and How to Protest
- GSA Schedules - How to Identify if You Really Need One
- Trade Show and Conference Engagement
- How to Properly Use Social Media in the Government Market
- How to Properly Communicate and Take Advantage of Socio-Economic Status
- Post 8(a) Strategic Planning